HP Desk Jet 2525 Printers Network and connection issues
Fix Wireless connection issues
- You can use the HP Print and Scan Doctor utility. It is a free utility tool provided by HP. It will try to diagnose the problems in your computer and helps to fix the issue automatically. Only Windows users can make use of the utility .
- You can also use the HP online trouble shooting wizard that are available choose any one section like wireless problems if your printer has never been connected or it was connected but not working or choose antivirus issues if you feel that the firewall is preventing the computer from connecting to the printer.
- Click the Wireless button and the Information buton simultaneously if you need general help in wireless trouble shooting
- For network settings in wireless connection you can follow the first two steps either the HP Print and Scan Doctor utility or the Online trouble shooting wizard to find the network name and password.
HP Deskjet 2525 Printers Wi-Fi Direct connection issues
- To resolve the issues that appear when using the Wi-Fi direct you need to troubleshoot you problem of learn how to configure you Wi-Fi direct connection using the HP online trouble shooting wizard
- Generally you have to ensure that the Wi-Fi direct light on the printer is on. If not click the Wi-Fi Direct button to switch it on. Switch on the Wi-Fi connection from your mobile or wireless computer and connect to the Wi-Fi direct name of your computer. Enter the password of Wi-Fi direct when you are instructed to do so. You must install a compatible printing app in your mobile device
HP DeskJet 2525 printers Converting USB connection to Wireless
To convert a USB connection to wireless follow the below given instructions. Initially make sure that you have installed the printer software successfully.
- Double-click the printer icon in your computer or choose any one below given options to open the printer software
- Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP Click StartAll programsHP
- Windows 8 Right-click on the empty area in start screen. Click All apps on the app bar and select your printer name
- Windows 8.1 Click on the down arrow in the lower left corner of the Start screen and select your printer name
- Press Utilities in the printer software and select printer setup &softwareConvert a USB connected printer to wireless and follow the instructions that appear on the screen
Mac OS X
- Use HP Utility in Applications/Hewlett-Packard to change the software connection to wireless for this printer